Do you have a GT account? Do you prefer to use your GT 737 to purchase electricity units online? Well, we’ve got you covered.
At Buypower, we have created several payment methods to help create further aid convenience on our platform. So when you’re out of data, or not on a smartphone, you can always purchase electricity from Buypower.
We launched the Buypower shortcode which is accessible to every bank user except First Bank, UBA and Gtbank. To provide an alternative USSD payment option for these banks we integrated with GT’s 737.
In this post, we will be showing you the code to dial for buying electricity with the Buypower GT 737.
How Do I Buy Electricity with the Buypower 737
Our integration with GTBank has availed all GTB users an avenue to pay for their electricity bills on Buypower using the 737 code.
Here’s how you can do this
- Log on to www.buypower.ng
- Fill in your order which includes a meter number, state and amount you want to purchase for.
- Click on “continue to payment information”
- Review your order and tap on “Pay N__”
- If you have a saved card, click on “select new payment type”. If you don’t, you’ll automatically see the payment drop-down.
- On the payment methods available click on “Pay with GTB 737”.
- Dial the 737 code displayed on your screen and get your electricity units.
What to know about using the Buypower GTB 737 code
Only GTB users can use this code
This code must be dialed using the phone number linked to your GTBank account
The code generated for you is linked to your meter number and the amount you want to purchase. What this means that the token can only be entered into the meter you originally entered on the website.
Our GTbank 737 code for electricity is a one time code that can only be used once. If you need to buy electricity again, you’d have to generate a new code.
And that’s it for today. Try out the Buypower GT 737 code and let us know what you think about it.
You can also share this with your friends and network using the social media icons on this page.